Certified According to Standards:
- ICAO: Annex 14, Volume I – Aerodrome Design and Operations
Product Code: AL-080-24-WH
Category: Runway Lighting
Runway threshold identification lights should be installed:
- at the threshold of a non-precision approach runway when additional threshold conspicuity is necessary or where it is not practicable to provide other approach lighting aids; and
- where a runway threshold is permanently displaced from the runway extremity or temporarily displaced from the normal position and additional threshold conspicuity is necessary.
Runway threshold identification lights shall be located symmetrically about the runway center line, in line with the threshold and approximately 10 m outside each line of runway edge lights.
Runway threshold identification lights are flashing white lights with a flash frequency between 60 and 120 per minute.
- Housing – powder-coated aluminium, RAL 1004 (aviation yellow)
- Anti glare visor – powder-coated aluminium, RAL 9005 (gloss black)
- Diffuser – clear poly-carbonate
- Cable gland – nickel-plated brass
- Fastening system – powder-coated aluminium, RAL 1004 (aviation yellow)
- Fasteners – stainless steel
- Power consumption: 20W
- Power supply: 110/230V AC from mains AC parallel lighting circuit
|Φ260mm Base Plate Code: AL-102-AX||AL-102-AX|
|Low Profile Code: -||-|
|Frangible Coupling Code: -||-|
|Frangible Bracket Code: AL-OBS-02-AX||AL-OBS-02-AX|